Sunday, April 12, 2009

Award goes to Anna & Ryan for "Sugar"

I got too tapped out this weekend, so it's tomorrow that I'll post the actual award and lay out the rules for passing it forward, but I'd like to announce today that in honor of my neighbors, Anna & Ryan, I am creating a special blog award, for their new movie, "Sugar".  You can see trailers and clips for "Sugar" here.  "Sugar" is my pick for the best movie of the year.  I feel it carries a message of value for artists, and for anyone who is a professional in their chosen field of endeavor.   (Additional note:  I'm painting an actual miniature for the award, and it's taking a little extra time, so please look for it on Tuesday!)

1 comment:

Debra Keirce said...

Looks like a great movie...I used to speak Spanish, didn't use it for 15 yrs., and now that I live in an area that has a lot of Latin Americans, I can't relearn it to save my life!