Thursday, April 8, 2010

Announcing My Summer Workshop in Egg Tempera

If it's step-by-step paintings, you know that I do them, both here and on one of my other blogs, Grander Joy of Spirit in Portraiture, but there is so much more to know about painting with the medium of egg tempera! With at least 10 or more participants, I'm pleased to announce that I am planning to hold an egg tempera workshop this summer.

Dates, cost, and details will follow when I know how many are interested, but it will take place in Brooklyn, NY. It helps to have some general experience in other painting media, but beginning artists are also welcomed.

If you'd like to participate in my workshop, please email me at: mona@monadianeconner.com. and please let me know your preference for a June or August workshop.


3 comments:

Carol Andre' said...

Wish I could do it- would love to learn it. Too far feom MN, :-(

Debra Keirce said...

Ditto what Carol said! Mona, I know that some artists do online workshops. Blogs that are restricted somehow to only the participants. Have you ever considered doing one of those to garner a worldwide audience? I think Lori Andrews (watercolors) does them.

Best wishes for a successful workshop and good luck to all of your lucky participants!

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks Carol and Deb for your feedback.

Re: Deb's question, I'm just too busy to try to teach online now, plus there are aspects and nuances of working with this medium which are too difficult to see clearly online, and best taught in person.