Sunday, May 31, 2009

Awards and Appreciation

I am honored when a colleague acknowledges my work, and I want to say thank you to James Parker who awarded me the "Splash" award, and thank you Akiko Watanabe, for the  "Noblesse Oblige" award.  You can read about these awards on their blogs and take a moment to see some of the excellent work they are doing.   Whether it is a blog award, a sale of my art, or a comment in the comments column, I want everyone to know how much I appreciate all of these gestures of appreciation for my work.

I'm addressing some important personal matters, but check back since I hope to post soon on my next eye portrait, and thanks for letting me know that you enjoyed hearing about this special miniature tradition. 

4 comments:

Debra Keirce said...

Congratulations Mona! Well deserved, indeed!

artbyakiko said...

Congrats Mona!!

Unknown said...

Good for you Mona - much deserved!!

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks Deb and Karen, and Akiko, thank you again.