Sunday, May 17, 2009

Website Expansion

"Cinderella's Slipper," 4" x 4", egg tempera illustration on Strathmore board


"Floral Illumination," 4 1/2" x 4 1/8", egg tempera on Strathmore board, miniature scale embellishment painted for Anne of Green Gables (Macmillan)

Above are two of the illustrations and paintings now posting in a newly expanded version of my website.  The topics I've been asked to paint over the years are various, so if you've enjoyed seeing some of my miniatures, you might also enjoy seeing another side of my work, as an illustrator and commissioned artist.  Although I gradually add new art and make improvements on an ongoing basis to my website, right now there are approximately 25 additional paintings and illustrations for you to see when you have time for a look at monadianeconner.com

10 comments:

artbyakiko said...

These are both gorgeous illustration works, Mona!! Cinderella's slipper is stunning also with amazing details on the pearls on the sides of the stand. I LOVE both!

Kathleen Coy said...

These are beautiful, Mona! I really love Floral Illumination!

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks Akiko and Kathleen. Some of the illustrations and paintings I've recently added to the galleries I don't think even my own family members have seen, so I hope it's a source of enjoyment for friends, colleagues, and family as well as prospective clients that the website is more rounded out now.

Debra Keirce said...

You are so very talented Mona!

Carol Andre' said...

These are both gorgeous, but I especially love the slipper...
Carol

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks Deb and Carol!

Barbara A. Freeman said...

Great illustrations Mona on your new website expansion. I love the slipper, what a glow! Borders have always been a favorite of mine too. Thanks for sharing.

Barbara Freeman

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks Barbara. Cinderella's slipper is unpublished, but I'm hoping the right publishing project will eventually align itself.

L.Holm said...

Such beautiful work, Mona. You are amazing. I love your website, and reading more about your background and spiritual philosophy. Your illustrations are absolutely stunning. Gorgeous!!

Mona Diane Conner said...

Thanks so much Liz.