Saturday, May 22, 2010

Miniatures and small works for direct purchase in my Etsy shop

"The Bluebird of Happiness," $400 (miniature painting)

"Heaven is Like a Rose in Bloom," $700 (small work)


"San Diego Freedom Flag, Version II," $1500 (small work)

As promised, here are some examples of the items I have for direct sale in my Etsy shop. There is a range in both the items and prices being offered, and there will be a few surprises from time to time too! :-) To see more, or to make a purchase, you can visit my shop here: MonaDianeConner.Etsy.com

5 comments:

Kari Tirrell said...

That flag is amazing, Mona!

Mona said...

Thanks Kari! I had done a miniature version with a cloudy sky which sold, and was asked to do another flag painting for another show, so that's how this one came to be a larger "Version II" painting. But this time no clouds!

Miniature Art by Karen Hull said...

These are all stunning works of art Mona, but I have a special soft spot for the blue bird of happiness. The lucky customers who get to purchase these are investing in absolute treasures xx

Mona said...

Thanks Karen.

Karen Bruson said...

Gorgeous work.