Sunday, January 25, 2009

Announcing My Second Blog

Some of you have recently noticed it, and I am very pleased today to officially announce that my second blog is now officially underway:  Grander Joy of Spirit in Portraiture.

Although it begins with one miniature, it grows even bigger in scale as it goes forward in this second blog which follows my journey in creating a series of large spiritual portraits.  I am very grateful to the models who have posed for these portraits so far.  Arlynne and Kimberly were enthusiastic and willing subjects and I appreciated their help very much.  "The 'Mary' in Karen" was done from a photograph, but Karen was a good sport about it too. 

More material will unfold as it goes forward on Grander Joy of Spirit in Portraiture, and of course I will continue to post miniatures here on The Ruby Slippers.  I have many things to say in portraiture too, so I hope it's going to be even more fun to follow both blogs as this new one unveils itself.

No comments: